As a Copper Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Wholesale, share it with you.
Wash basins are generally equipped with hot and cold double-pipe faucets. You can use cold water in summer and hot water in winter. Generally, the faucet will not be blocked for a long time, or the inside of the faucet will be broken directly. At this time, a new double-pipe faucet needs to be replaced. I just changed my faucet today, and I will share my experience with you. In fact, don't look at the complexity of changing the faucet. In fact, when you actually disassemble and reinstall it, you find that the replacement is not as difficult as you thought. First, buy a new hot and cold double-pipe faucet, followed by raw material tape, pliers, and screwdriver.
Copper Hot and Cold Basin Faucet
1. Prepare the tools first, that is, remove the original broken faucet first, and you need to use pliers to unscrew the screw. Then the filter screen of the water pipe is best to be pricked with a screwdriver, so that the water output is relatively large. Then, when reinstalling the new faucet, use the raw material tape to wrap the spiral tube and seal it to prevent water leakage.
2. Take a look at the old faucet first, it can't get hot water anymore. Now you need to take it out first.
3. Right under the faucet, there is a big screw cap, unscrew it firmly according to the red label.
4. Use pliers to unscrew the two water inlet pipes of the faucet in a counterclockwise direction to separate them.
5. Remember to turn off the main switch of the faucet first when removing the water pipe.
6. After unscrewing the lower side, drag the faucet up and pull it out.
7. Hold the faucet, turn it over to see the hot and cold water inlet pipe, rotate it counterclockwise to split it out.
8. Take the same pipe and turn it counterclockwise to unscrew it, so that the water inlet pipe will be removed.
9. After the upper and lower sides are both rotated and unscrewed, the old faucet can be pulled out.
10. Take out the new hot and cold double-pipe faucet that has been bought.
11. Use a screwdriver to puncture the filter of the water inlet pipe. I personally like it, because I think that the water can be discharged faster and more water.
12. Then, in a clockwise direction, tighten the new water inlet pipe and the new faucet.
13. Then wrap some raw material tape around the screw cap to seal the water inlet pipe under the faucet, and turn it clockwise to tighten it.
14. After tightening, use pliers to tighten it slightly.
15. Tighten the upper and lower sides of the faucet, turn on the main switch to release the water, and install the new faucet. The new faucet was sloshing, very big and very fast.
Our company also sells Copper Hot and Cold Basin Faucet, welcome to contact us.